Friday, April 29, 2011

Caseofthe30s

ahhhhh 30...that number scared the crap out of me as I started to approach it. I was feeling uneasy, anxious, and nervous all at the same time. I hadn't done anything with my life, in my eyes anyways. Yes I went to school, graduated but that was normal to me because mostly everyone I was around had done the same thing. So when I finally turned 30, the actual day I was in LA vacationing. I woke up excited to say I was 30. I was in another age bracket. I embraced it. 30 has been good to me. I've felt the change and shift in my personality and how I deal with people. I honestly don't care. Its something my friend Keia and I call the caseofthe30s. 30 is a wonderful age because this is when you start to live. The 20s served their purpose, to rid me of all the immaturity I had and to serve as the springboard into the next phase of my life. I'm quite happy to be 30 and even more happy to be turning 31 in a 2 weeks. Now not say I'm where I want to be, cause there are a few things I still need to get together, but I'm not doormant any longer. I'm making strides...I'm not just talking the talk but I'm walking the walk. caseofthe30s

No comments:

Post a Comment