Friday, April 8, 2011

1 month

Well yesterday culminated a month of me putting the gears in motion for my dreams to come true...I can truly say progress has been made. I've become so focused in the past month by just eliminating things and people that were getting in my head. I can see cleary now the rain is gone..lol..been getting alot of comedic ideas...writing, writing, and writing.....sought out the expertise of some well respected people who have poured into me knowledge that I'm soaking up. I thank them for that. March could have easily been my demise but it didn't shake my belief. I think I'm stronger for it. God is still good and I thank Him everyday for just being faithful to me. Its rather funny that when I started this blog I said I wouldn't be doing alot of religious stuff on here, but look how God has His own plan. lol He's amazing...So I keep shining, pressing forward determined to be where I'm suppose to be. This is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment