Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just Typing

I decided to change up my background to reflect who I am....the comedy mask and boombox...humor and music....my 2 loves..I have so many comedic ideas in my head I'm having a hard time trying to write them down...if there is anything that comes easy to me....its funny situations, but formulating them on paper has proven to be a task. I'm more of an improvisational type person where I feed off of the moment and can just go in on a subject. Nevertheless I'm attempting to write them down. A friend mentioned I should do video blogs and that's cool but I think the camera would just have to be rolling and catch me in the act versus me preparing some script.....As for the music part...I've written like 5 songs, of which none are finished...I'm gonna continue at that..my friend told me just to keep writing and as you write you get better. I continue to be happy...and I honestly haven't worried about anything since March 7th...I should get that tattooed on my arm.....REBIRTH 3/7/11...i digress...though my threshold for pain is pretty high.....I've always wondered what if I got a tattoo and didn't like it? I'd look like a fool..plus I'm light....you'd see it...clearly....

Bye Now......

PS ADULTS should never say BYE BYE to another adult.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment