Monday, March 21, 2011

Still Basking

March 2011 has been the greatest personally and the worst in terms of my family members going on to heaven. As I type my heart is heavy at the news of my cousin passing this AM after a lengthy illness. After my grandfather passed I was telling my cousin she needed to go visit her grandfather even in his sick state becuase you just never know the day nor hour. When she hit me this morning to tell me about her grandfather's passing she indicated she went to see him yesterday. What a relief! Nothing worse than feeling that pain of the " i didn't get to see them before they passed" RIP Maurice Coles

On the flip side...I've been practicing on the piano...relearning the keys...the basics before I start back up my lessons. I've put pen to paper to about 5 songs....writing jokes....writing stuff for my roast. I feel I've become disconnected from my friends a little bit. In the grand scheme of things I need to focus if I want to achieve my goal....I can get sidetracked fast....I'm so happy right now in spite of death and this boring job i have...lol...but I still thank God....

No comments:

Post a Comment