Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Day in the Life

So I went to Trader Joe's w/ a friend of mine the other day. I had never been in that store before and there were food products and brands that I didn't know existed. So I'm walking the store kind of fascinated at everything I'm seeing...So we finish shopping and get to the counter...This man rings a damn bell..not just any bell but like a bell to come eat like we were back on the planation...I was highly offended..lol...I mean I thought we left slavery alone and that bell just took me back..lol...you know I long for the day I can go through that machine at work(through that wheel thing that turn at the hips) w/o turning my body sideways..lol...I'm getting there...I think its discrimination to folk with big butts and hips and big everything else...it aint right...I've always wondered what do women w/ big breasts do on rollercoasters when the harness has to come across the body...that hurts...hate being pushed in like that..lol..I wonder do skinny folk get mad they always gotta sit in the middle in the back of a car and the other 2 folk are not skinny...and then the driver will say is everyone good back there..only the skinny person responds and says "I am" lol...shut up...lol...plus size clothes cost....why? more fabric more money..lol..I want to talk about my dental experience yesterday..I'm by no means afraid of the dentist, but there are so many things that go wrong there...like when they are drilling, say to replace a filling, and that stuff gets on your tongue and you accidentally swallow...its digusting..or when the dentist w/ gloves on still have smelly fingers..lol..I can hardly talk about the dentist because the wording I'd use would invoke a *pause* automatically...words like swallow, tongue, open wide...I could go on but I'll stop..lol...when i catch the train home somedays I wonder how do the guys feel when the train is crowded and they have to stand face to face...do they look at each other? do they both put their heads down...lol such an uncomfortable moment. and shout out to the dudes selling those oils on the train..they really push product..give u samples and everything all while riding home....OMG there is a lady that stands on the corner and asks for money daily and she uses those special crutches that form a circle around your arm..well i think she has problems standing or walking but nonetheless she stands in the street asking for money..the other day i saw her in a different spot, this time in a wheelchair..ma'am which one is it going to be...lol...for those that go to church do you have that minister that doesn't get to shine on the mic alot and when they do get a chance they act a fool? i don't like to get started on church cause I won't stop....I was doing sound one day and these visitors were sitting upstairs in the balcony and came into the soundroom and say can you cut them down..ma'am I don't cater sound to you.this sound stays the same every week..lol...folks are so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment