Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a difference a Day Makes

So I turned 30 last year and I went through that phase of am I gonna do what I want or live the conventional life..I've known since high school what my desire was however....March 7, 2011 was the day i put it in motion. No turning back....I had been playing Avery Sunshine's cd nonstop just listening to the lyrics and the music and it brought me to tears. The song Need You Now, in particular, is my theme song for life. I just kept listening and applying it to my life. Tears flowed...happy tears cause I finally got it..I wasn't gonna pussyfoot any longer. I'm inspired...she inspired me...that's what music does...I went home and pulled my keyboard out and started playing by ear and came up with a stupid melody, but the fact that I know nothing but which key is what and was able to make that much meant so much to me...Today I started looking for sketch writing courses...FOUND ONE...MUSIC AND COMEDY...MY LIFE...My life has really just begun and I owe it all to GOD and that damn Avery Sunshine cd.lol...I'm so high off life right now nobody can bring me down. *now to go dust off those papers of jokes I've written down over the years....

No comments:

Post a Comment